Re: [NTLK] New user question about CF cards

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 00:36:33 EST

I vaguely seem to remember that Paul has stated that in his view any further
development for the Newton hardware platform was in the end futile. I think
that is the reason why he has turned his attentions towards developing Einstein
as quickly as possible (time permitting).

The original message is probably in the Newtontalk archive somewhere.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

I'm not a programmer, but one thing really to ask Paul is, 'how much
more improvement is possible with the ATA Driver... really and
realistically...'

I'd think that due to the Newton Being a dead platform we have to
think within the confines of the hardware as you touched upon by your
comment.
[snip]