Re: [NTLK] eMate for my baby?

From: Ralph Glatt <julian814_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 14:24:02 EST

Hi, Sascha.

I think the eMate is the perfect choice for your baby - they were originally
made with children in mind (albeit older children) and should survive just
about any punishment your baby can dish out. Unfotunately, there really
wasn't much educational software written for it, let alone baby software.
Personally, I'd *like* to port educational software from the old Apple //
series to Newton, but I'm afraid I already have too many irons in the fire,
as well as little knowledge of Newton 2.0.

I'm afraid you'll have to either port the software yourself, or find someone
to do it for you.

Ralph