Re: [NTLK] Sharp Expert Pad - charger?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 12:04:42 EST

On 12/13/06, Russ Bravo <russbravo@lineone.net> wrote:
> Bit of a long shot, this, but I've got a Sharp Expert Pad in very nice
> condition that I'd like to get up and running as a complete package,
> and I don't have a charger. I have got a battery tray in it, which
> takes 4 x AAAs, but would like to add a charger.
>
> Accepting that these are seriously hard to get hold of, does anyone
> have a spare one they'd be prepared to sell me?

Well Russ,

I'm in a similar boat but have used comfortably the Newton 7W Newton
Adapter for this same purpose as my ExpertPad too did not come with
the Sharp Adapter. Why don't you consider packaging it with the 7W
Newton Adapter? The only negligible difference is in the adapter
connector & labeling. Right? or am I wrong here.

Only one of the last four ExpertPads sold on eBay including mine came
with the adapter... a bit rare to say the least...

Much success to you Russ. And if you hear of an extra send them over to me..;-)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung