Re: [NTLK] New user question about CF cards

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 03:46:23 EST

ATA Support is a great application but I agree its expensive, especially
due to the fact its not been updated for 3 years.

I emailed Paul Guyot last year to ask if he would consider reducing
the price
as I love the software but can't afford (or justify) the cost. He
advised that he was working
on an update due for summer 2006 and there is no price reduction
scheme. I understand
from this mailing list that he is busy with work but I would be
interested to know if there
is an update due.

I would definitely consider purchasing the software if it was lower
priced, even if its not to be
updated. Maybe Paul would consider a pricing deal if enough people
showed an interest, it
would be easy money for him especially if he did not intend to update
the software.

Sam