Re: [NTLK] Help - MP100 won't run off batteries

From: Paul Carpenter <xmetal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 16:08:46 EST

yay! I got it working. I did a reset on it, and just to be really thorough I
scrubbed the heck out of all the contacts with isopropyl again and that
seems to have done it. I think a few cycles of putting the battery pack in
and out loosened some gunk up, and while I thought it was clean it just
wasn't clean enough.
I forgot how neat of a device this thing is. I wish that I could get the
internet stuff working on this old beast, but just the fact that I have a 13
year old electroninc device that still feels new and unique is pretty
amazing.

--
Paul Carpenter
xmetal@gmail.com