Re: [NTLK] Recharging disposable AA batteries?

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Sat Dec 09 2006 - 17:34:21 EST

Thank you for the steps. I found the InOut icon right away and opened the
Beam Prefs only to find "Receive beams automatically" was unticked. So I
had it off to begin with.

And so I must conclude that my 2400mAh batteries may simply be of lesser
quality than others here, since it appears others get 3 weeks of "normal
use" on these batteries whereas I only get 2 weeks of "minor use." Hmmm.

Well, thanks for everyone's input! It's certainly appreciated.

Best,

James Wages