Re: [NTLK] Mac SE

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 23:16:50 EST

On 12/6/06, Tanner <kissmyash933@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sonny, Try The Guys Over at the 68kmla.net they can help you with any kind
> of help you need with your SE and will tell you where you can buy tools for
> it ect.
> Though i have used an SE/30 Before for syncing, and it worked quite well
> under 7.5.

Thanks Blake,

I'll head over there....
This Mac SE I just acquired from it's original owner last weekend is a
salvaged unit. It was either I save it or it was heading towards the
garbage dump... It has a nice history being bought by the owners
friend and Apple Employee so he could get a 50% percent discount as he
described it... It migrated with him from Silicon Valley to NY....
Maybe I'll be able to salvage the HD, apps and data - but if not I'm
going to have to invest in a HD so I can get it to run Mac OS 7.5.5
and be a secondary Newton syncing station for when I do repairs... ;-)
hey it's possible right !

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung