Re: [NTLK] Experience with NewtSync and a suggestion

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 21:05:25 EDT

I don't see why there would be a problem besides having two alarms.
An app could be made that automatically syncs when the newton is
connected to the computer (or is detected through bluetooth) and even
check for changes every X amount of time.

I also don't see any problem with syncing. The software just has to
move the most recently changed files to the device with the oldest
files.

Tovi