[NTLK] Problem: screen sensitivity

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 11:56:29 EDT

After enjoying my MP2100 for a little over a year, Newt seems to have
developed a serious flaw. I can slightly adjust the alignment of my pen so
that the upper third or so is aligned correctly, but now, as I get closer
to the bottom of the screen it becomes more and more out of alignment.
Towards the bottom of the screen I have to tap almost 1 cm *below* where I
want the pen to write or select or whatever. As for doing anything in the
Button Bar, I can only select those items by tapping the bottom edge of the
screen, with one exception. The "Extras" button, in the lower left hand
corner, is no longer accessible at all. Even if I tap the very bottom of
the screen all I can access is that little clock icon and the info icon.

As I say, re-aligning the pen does not affect this and I'm now left without
my extras. For the record, Newt has suffered no impacts or shocks that I'm
aware of, nor any other untoward events.

What do I need to do to make this right? I'm very dependent upon my 2100!

TIA.

Shalom.
Christian

³Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.²
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/