Re: [NTLK] Serial ports on MacBook Pro

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 10:56:31 EDT

the main objective to HW upgrades for mac road warriors is the
abandoning of the cardbus expansion slot for the "benefit" of the
faster expresscard. his is particularly a problem for professional
photographers.

there are a number of software solutions for OS X and the newton that
use serial ports. and there are more coming, talkong about NCU. (say
no more)

/ ®