Re: [NTLK] Newtscape still not working

From: Steve Weyer <saweyer_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 09:05:18 EDT

If your Newton was "previously owned", there's a good chance that
someone may have installed a version of Newt's Cape at some point.
Erasing the (corrupt) preference entry has fixed the -48210 error in
the past.

(of course if you've owned your Newton from Day 1, or have done brain
wipes and erased the cards, and are installing NC for the first time,
I haven't seen this error reported at startup in past 10+ years, but
I suppose there's always some new situation...)

Steve
weyer@kagi.com
http://www.kagi.com/weyer/