Re: [NTLK] OT: Which to Keep? G4 PB or Pismo?

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 11:00:37 EDT

Come to think of it, the new Mac Mini is a Core Duo, I'm not sure about the
video card as AutoCAD prefers vector based cards (Nvidia's Quadro Series
comes to mind) designed for rendering, rather than the current game based
market. It will also make a big difference as to what version of AutoCAD
you'll be running as they have different graphic requirements.

This may be an avenue to explore...

Paul