[NTLK] IC/VC Help + NewtonBook Question

From: Clinton Yelvington <cyelvington_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 18:32:06 EDT

Hello list,

I just recently started using my MP2100 again and I have installed
pretty much all of Eckhart's software (that I can use) onto it. If
I'm reading his page right, IC/VC should add menu options in Names
and Dates, but try as I might, I can't find anything that will allow
me to export or import vCards. I apologize if I sound like a newbie
and all, but what I am ultimately trying to do is see if I can
possibly send updated contact info from my Sony Ericsson z520a over
to my 2100 via IR. I have Nitro and Neo installed as well -- any
pointers on what I can do to get this working, or is info on the Wiki?

Also -- I would like to put a copy of the Bible on my 2100 in
NewtonBook format, but all I can find is the New Testament. Is there
anyone out there that might know where I can find the Old Testament
as well? One of the things I do with my Newton is take sermon notes
at church, and having an electronic Bible present would come in so
much handy. Problem is, I need all of it, not just the New Testament.
Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

One last thing I wanted to add, and this is for Eckhart. As simple as
it is, I really like Courier. I've gotten farther with it on the web
that I have with any other Newton-based Browser. It's not perfect but
it's a great piece of software and I commend you for getting it to
work as well as it does. I wish I'd known about it earlier -- I
would've ditched NetHopper ages ago, as it can't even view my own
website, which is in XHTML.

Thanks in advance,

Clinton Yelvington
c yelvington at gmail dot com (remove space in username)