Re: [NTLK] Question on folders

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 01:43:03 EDT

On 8/27/06, Thomas Bockhorn <historian.thomas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any freeware program for the Newton so I can create multiple
> files instead of the standard 3 plus notfiled option?

Um. It's built in? Try tapping on the Folder icon in Notes (for
example) and notice the "New" button down at the bottom. You can
create folders for just one app, or global folders. You can also edit
their names or delete them.

If you want something for notes that is far more complex and
complicated, but also far more flexible (including nested folders) try
Adam Tow's HyperNewt. www.tow.com (and find the software pages).

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland