[NTLK] Exporting names data from Act?

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 09:35:07 EDT

Hi folks,

a friend of mine who is currently visiting wants to export his
Act! name database to a PC desktop computer. To the best of my
knowledge he has neither ACT! for Windows nor Act! for Mac. What
would be the best way to do this? I was contemplating simply
having Newton Connection Utilities export the Newton's names
database, which would probably work, but I think Act! has more
info (like a notes field etc. for each contact) that would probably
not be exported by NCU.

What is the best way to tackle this? Please cc to my address, I'm
on the digest version and I need to resolve this issue today if
possible.

Thanks a lot in advance

Frank