Re: [NTLK] Jpg and other image formats...

From: Xenon Soft <xenon_soft_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 00:20:29 EDT

Thanks for the info. Actually, I think the bluetooth
method is a great idea.

Do you know if it works also sending a photograph from
my laptop or another computer. I don't like camera
phones :P

Yours,

Salva

PS: But it's not possible to have some jpg photos into
the Newton?

 --- Daniel Padilla <dproldan@telefonica.net>

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/2004/05/first-program-imageinbox-merges.htm

> With Tibet, it takes a bit more work and acces
> to a PC to put the
> pictures into the Newton, but once there, you can
> see a lot of information
> about it, caption them and send via email.
> http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/Tibet
> I'll have to dig the winNTK project if you want to
> pursue this method.
>
> Daniel

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com