Re: [NTLK] Looking for WiFi help.

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 21:44:37 EDT

The only thing I can offer is that the Newton "prefers" channel 6. I have
mine running on channel 2, but I don't have a competing "6" WiFi to
challenge my connection.

You're connecting to the 6 network, so your card is fine as well as your
drivers - don't waste any more time with that.

I would try changing your channel to 6 just to eliminate this possibility.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)