Re: [NTLK] The simple joy of Claris Organizer

From: Frederick Bauman <fbauman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 21:44:08 EDT

Okay, after finally getting a serial to USB connector for my Mac
(thanks everyone who helped) I was finally able to backup my Newton
using Escale and almost sync with NewtSync.
So off I go to try Claris Organizer and BAm!! I get this error
message whenever I sync Dates with NCU:
"The operation was not completed because the following error has
occurred: Unable to complete import or export operation."
I also cannot get ToDo's to sync. Addresses and Notes are fine though.
Any ideas?

Fred Bauman
fbauman@gmail.com
www.avweb.biz