Re: [NTLK] URGENTY need EZ2VGA/EZ2TV + Fighting Complacency within the Newton Community?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 16:20:28 EDT

On 8/24/06, John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> collecting data. As you probably know the unexpected usually happens
> and I'd be reluctant to risk someone else's baby! I really do
> appreciate the offer.

Hi John,

I didn't expect to be thanked publicly, you do me great honor in doing so.
After reading your reply I recall that I should still have the contact
info for the person who sold me my card. I will send you his contact
info Off List with some additional comments and maybe, just MAYBE you
might be able to snag one for use... let's clasp hands together and
pray that accordingly to the will of the Man upstairs he may bless you
with an early surprise gift ;-)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung