Re: [NTLK] [ANN] OPML support for IC/VC

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 01:53:39 EDT

On 23. Aug 2006, at 10:38, Jon Glass wrote:

> Rinse, repeat as desired. As you can see, each point is inside the
> tag, so I guess this is where the limitation comes in. Each of those
> "<outline text="text"/> items can only contain 512 bytes.

Right, and even the 512 bytes are just an arbitrary limit ;) I can
recombile ntox with a higher number, or make this reconfigurable. I'm
just too lazy at the moment to do that...

The trickier drawback is the supported character set, if you have
"funny" characters in the Note or the outline, exchange might fail.
Let's see how much of a problem this will be.

Eckhart