[NTLK] need replacement screen for newton 2100

From: Tad Crohn <drtadcrohn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 13:30:54 EDT

I need to replace the screen on my old 2100 and had heard once that there was somebody making nice bright white screens. Does anyone know where to get one? Alternatively, does anyone have an opinion on the screen modification described on this site:?
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/touchscr.htm

Thanks.

Tad Crohn, Psy.D., C. Psych.
81 Toronto St., Suite #3
Barrie, Ontario CANADA L4N 1V1
Phone: 705-828-4673 Fax: 705-719-6932
E-mail: drtadcrohn@yahoo.com

Practice in Health, Rehabilitation, Clinical and Counselling Psychology
Member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario
Diplomate in Pain Management - American Academy of Pain Management
Certificate of Proficiency in the Treatment of Alcohol and Other Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders - APA College of Professional Psychology

Confidential-solely for the above-mentioned recipient(s). If received in error, return to sender and delete. Unauthorized use, copying or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Ce message et tous les fichiers attachés sont confidentiels et s'adressent exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) indiqué(s) ci-dessus. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, veuillez le retourner à l'expéditeur et le détruire. Tout usage, copie ou distribution non autorisés de ce courriel sont strictement interdits.