Re: [NTLK] VHS orientation tapes

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 11:14:13 EDT

Hi Clayton,

thanks for your kind offer. Then you are right, i didn't expect to
have so many people downloading the newton video guides,
so my website has rapidly reached the bandwidth limit, and i had to
find other ways to make the Newton movies downloadable.

So now the Newton Video Guides are available from two new sources:

  - Torrents from http://notwen.com/m4v/ (right-click on a picture to
get its torrent)

  - Google Videos from http://tinyurl.com/mmr84

Google expecially will also give you the code to let you put the
video on your website, without the need to first having to transfer
it on your server, and without having to matter for any limit of
bandwidth.

Regards,

Adriano