[NTLK] Correction: MP130 LCD/backlight units

From: Tom Zahm <tpzahm_at_newted.org>
Date: Fri Aug 18 2006 - 08:23:14 EDT

In my original post, I made an error. Having found my MP130 and
started the transplant, I've discovered that these units do *not*
include the digitizer and top glass layers.

I am sorry for the mistake.

I'll post again tonight when I've finished the transplant (I was
interrupted last night by a small emergency) and let you know of the
results.

Sheepishly,
Tom Zahm

> In order to fix my MP130's cracked glass (and because the backlight
> was getting dim) I bought a batch of those XXX units which Mr. Hung
> says are for the MP130. So, as soon as I find my mislaid MP130, one
> will be used -- that leaves 19 that need a good home. So here's my
> offer --
>
> $2 USD + actual postage (1st class or Priority) will get a brand-new,
> still-in-the-original-bulk-packaging, MP130 digitizer/LCD/backlight
> unit.
>
> Overseas shipments are also possible.
>
> Contact me off-list if you're interested.
>
> BTW, I still have about a dozen 3Com 589-series ethernet pcmcia cards
> with "dongles" (the small cable that connects the card to your RJ-45
> line). The cards are used, but tested good in my MP200 and the
> "dongles" are new. Cost: $5 USD delivered by 1st class mail, $8 USD
> by Priority Mail.
>
> Yours in Newtondom,
> Tom Zahm
> tpzahm AT newted DOT org