Re: [NTLK] thinking of getting a Newt...which one

From: Jonathan Nissanov <ymi2_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 18:38:30 EDT

Ryan,

I have an upgraded 2000 with lots of peripherals FS. Newton itself in
good working condition with moderate screen wear. Accessories
includes: -keyboard -leather case -case for keyboard -33.6 Fax Modem -
Farallon ethernet card -5x 16MB cards -1x 12MB card -1x 8MB card -
used battery (not sure how much life if any is left)-a new battery -
disposal battery carrier -software galore (on disketts & cards) -
charger. -extra dongle -4x plastic stands. As for software: I am sure
I have >50 maybe >100. Here is what I remember of the top of my head:
Leverage, More info, dateman, voice memo, two of the time tracker
(don't recall the name), gps map , blueprint (I think that was the
name of theproject management package), bunch of stationaries, basic,
newtcard, hypernewt, vitamin A, morefolder, goes on and on. I spent
many years and over many newtons generations developing my system.
For applications that came on media, I have the original floppies
(can't guarantee they work-I don't have a floppy drive). For most
application requiring keys, I have those in a
leverage database that I will leave on the system. Remember that many
applications are tied to the owner name so you will have to leave it
as it stands.
I will only remove from the machine: personal files except for list
of keys, alpha and beta software for which I signed a nondisclosure
agreement.

I am looking to get $180 obo. Please contact me at ymi2@earthlink.net.