[NTLK]

From: Cynthia Coker <cinco_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 23:54:49 EDT

I have quite a varied collection available forsale (see below). I still
use my MP2100, but am not playing with some of the software and
hardware accessories I'd acquired. Need to clear it all out or toss it.
Please email offers for whatever is of interest. (cinco at hiwaay dot
net). I'll get back with you to work out the details (payment,
shipping, etc).
Thanks... Cindy

Accessories:
2 Newton briefcases (great shape)
1 Newton accessory case
1 Newton fax/modem with manual
1 Newton memory slot cover (MP130?)
EZPresenter VGA EZCard plus software to run it
Newton Print Pack

Software:
Leverage (database)
Newton Connection Kit Beta Version 1.0
proCalc v. 2.0
NewtCase
Expense Plus
AvailPointPro
FilePad
XPort
PowerForms
DietLog (as I recall, this worked more reliably on MP120/130, not fully
functional w/MP2000/2100)
Sync+ v. 1.0
Smart Buttons V. 2.16 (Mac & Windows disks)
Quicknames Pro
PocketQuicken v. 1.0
Newton Tools
KwikMenu
Now Synchronize v. 2.1
King James Bible v. 1.0

AMUG Totally for Newton 3 CD
TVNUG NTK Resources CD
Apple promotional CDs:
  - Newton Business Solutions Sales Kit 1995
  - Solutions and Demos 1996 (2)
  - MessagePad Upgrade CD 1997
  - Newton Toolkit V. 1.6

Books:
Programming for the Newton Using Macintosh 2nd Edition
Newton Toolkit User’s Guide
Wireless for the Newton
Newton Programmer’s Guide
Programming for the Newton