Re: [NTLK] Lighting up my Newton

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 18:42:13 EDT

> So, Frank, just relax, your English is really quite good
> and there is no need to fret.

Thanks. I don't, by the way, fret. I know my English is improving
since lately I've even been able to convey a large order at a Wendy's
restaurant without having to repeat every other word.
It's just that I'm such a bloody perfectionist ;-)

> Everyone makes mistakes every now and then, they are
> human.

Right. But mistakes can also a chance. A chance to avoid making
them again. Provided someone cares to point them out. Which most
people unfortunately do not do, probably because they think it
might be considered impolite.

These days I do no longer have the time for English lessons,
hence in order to get better people must correct me.

> Now to get this sucker back on topic...

Yep...

Cheers

Frank