Re: [NTLK] 20mb memory cards

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 02:40:19 EDT

>> it won't go all the way into the 2100,
>> unless one applies undue force
>
> Snip...
>
>> The reason seems to be that the grooves on the sides of
>> the card aren't quite as deep (or rather, long) as the
>> other cards in my possession
>
> Snip...
>
>> What are the grooves on your cards like?

I've found that with the occasional card that doesn't want to fit, a
bit of judicious wiggling of the outside plastic grooves will adjust
things so that they do fit. A bit of a low tech solution, but it works
for me!

And as Frank has already stated, if you really have a problem with one
of our cards, just return it and we'll send you another.

cheers

Russ

- - -

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Protected by www.Spamjab.com {T6wsiLbKNTr8sByOl8}