Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi's Drivers vs. AirPort Extreme

From: Douglas Starnes <doug-doug_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Aug 13 2006 - 17:59:03 EDT

> So how do I tell the Airport the MAC addresses for the wireless devices I do
have?
I found it.

L.W. - thanks for the off-line ref to the previous posting, it helped me
figure out what I had done wrong with establishing the MAC address list on
the AirPort.

What I have now is the MAC addresses for my wireless Macs existing on the
AirPort, plus the id from the WaveLAN card. The computers can connect to
the AirPort okay, but not the Newton.

I get a -60088 from NetHopper. In the WaveLAN setup, I have:
Mode = Infrastructure
Channel = 1
SSID = (Name of my AirPort's network - case sensitive)
WEP = unchecked

I am half way there...