Re: [NTLK] luna suite registration

From: <maynard_at_jmg.com>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 18:54:31 EDT

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, Woody Smith wrote:

> Sorry
> Look here
>
> <http://lunasuite.lunatech.com/register/>

   hahahahahahaha!!!

   That was my original point. The web server registration backend is just
generating an error message instead of taking registrations. I'm guessing
an upgrade or db crash has caused it. I'm also guessing that since this is
an unsupported product the registgration tool may have been down for some
time.

   So... back to the original question: is lunaware now abandonware? I'll
drop the folks a kind note on Monday and see if anyone there is willing
(or able) to help.

Cheers,
--M