Re: [NTLK] NCU under MAC OS 9 in Classic Mode on Tiger 10.4.7

From: Steven Combs <steven.combs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 11:00:02 EDT

Thanks all for the excellent feedback. eScale and NEWTEN work great
and I can install packages with ease. However, here's why I want NCU
to work (as I haven't found an OS X solution yet); my daughter will be
using the eMate to type papers in her room (no Computer with Internet
access in her bedroom by design) and I need to get the files of the
eMate and bring them into Word for final editing and printing. How do
I do this if I can't connect with NCU?