Re: [NTLK] Next silly question

From: <maynard_at_jmg.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 20:06:02 EDT

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 maynard@jmg.com wrote:

> Oh. Next simple question: How long should creating a 1mb book take in
> Newt's Cape? --M

   Hey, I just got the answer to that question! ~6 hours. Just used Newt's
Cape to save a 1mb novel text file as a book package. Ran just over six
hours just to show the book. Am now saving. We'll see how long *that*
takes...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

   Another foolish question: Anyone know of an alternate book reader that
renders text to the entire screen? The internal software appears to show a
small box of text, I assume to fit into the MP1x0 screen size. I sure
would like to use the whole screen... --M