[NTLK] data handler plugin needed for google?

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 19:39:12 EDT

>> Google has a lovely web filter built-in to it's mobile search page,
>> that
>> strips and reformats pages to make them suitable for portable
>> devices.
>>
>> http://www.google.com/xhtml

I haven't looked at Woody's skweezer site, but I did try the google
link about with NetHopper. I get an error message that more or less says

Downloading this document requires a data handler plugin of type
'text/html; charset-ISO-8859-1' which is currently not installed.'

What's the fix?

Thanks,

jim