[NTLK] Recommended email and browser clients?

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 18:41:00 EDT

On Aug 10, 2006, at 4:16 AM, Roman Pixell [GMail] wrote:

> this is my experience with simple mail too.
> / ®

Which begs the question, what is the best email client for the
Newton, in the group's estimation? Or at least the favorite? What
about a browser?

I remember from my first Newton life that GoFetch was very solid, but
I can't find my registration code (I bought all this stuff back when
it cost money and came on floppies). I'm using SimpleMail right now
basically because it isn't pestering my for a registration. Maybe
NewtonID took care of that.

I never like iNet, can't remember why exactly.

Jim--