Re: [NTLK] Word Square and "Don't give me new games after 11:00, ok?"

From: Matthew Hudson <hexsane_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 21:59:12 EDT

Being some what flattered I can say there is a Windows version. I will have
to check into my ownership of the rights to it though (Way Cool Word Games
was available at just about every Best Buy if you can find a copy). As I
recall it wasn't exclusive and I should have the source around here
somewhere. I'm also working on a web version of it. Should get back to
working on it this winter.
-Matt

  When I gave Mom the Newton with the