Re: [NTLK] OT: Need someone in London

From: saxon <saxon_at_igc.org>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 17:08:52 EDT

The domain name registration looks a bit fishy:

Administrative Contact:
    Filuren Network DO NOT own this domain name
    Domain Registrar - Mydomain.name.my (register@mydomain.name.my)
    +60.1234567
    Fax: +60.1234567
    2nd Floor 9A Lot 539 Section 10 KTLD
    Rubber Road
    Kuching, 93400
    MY

Also, Google Earth doesn't recognize a #73 on New Oxford St.

-s