Re: [NTLK] Loaner Cards

From: dean smoth <xxyyzzcc123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 14:55:05 EDT

--- Jon Glass <jonglass@usa.net> wrote:
> Um, erm.... rather than blathering away, and taking
> up _more_
> bandwidth, why don't you just trim your quotes!!!!

Yes, I figured that out finally. My "blathering" was
an attempt at humor, something my wife has repeatedly
warned me against. ( She seems to think I'm not good
at it. Appparently you share her disillusionment.)
Thanks for the tip about posting under the quote
though, all my experience goes the other way.