Re: [NTLK] How to get my newt to use a backlight

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 13:55:06 EDT

Thomas,

Does your backlight turn on at all? Try sliding the on-off button all
the way down and pause there till the backlight comes on. There are
other ways of getting to turn on, such as a utility that you can set
to turn on certain hours. But this is of course at the expense of a
big chunk of battery charge if you're not connected to external power.

Jim