Re: [NTLK] Updated daylight saving time algorithm.

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 07:49:42 EDT

Andrei Chichak wrote:
> Thanks Matt, that appears to be what I am looking for. I gave it a
> try and it appears to do exactly what I want, the integration is
> better than what I was thinking too. The only addition that would
> have been nice would be the source code.
>
> I guess this project is finished.

For some more background, it's actually a package called "Daylight Savings"
from Softwarebüro Müller:

http://www.softwarebueromueller.de/englisch/newton/daylight/index.htm

The copy on the PlanetNewton archive is probably an older version than the one
at the link above.

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org