[NTLK] computer chronicles

From: <fsorvin_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 16:03:38 EDT

I was poking around the internet archive and I came across this:

http://www.archive.org/details/episode_1113

Computer Chronicles:
PDAs
A look at the state of the art in personal digital assistants. Products
demonstrated include the Apple Newton Message Pad, Casio's Zoomer, AT&T's EO
440 Personal Communicator, Sharp's PI-7000 Expert Pad, and the HP 100LX.
Originally broadcast in 1993.

There's a few other various videos on there as well, some covering MacWorld
where the newton is mentioned. Worth a laugh, especially MacWorld 1996.
Check out the hair!