Re: [NTLK] wifi driver?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 16:54:20 EDT

Does anyone else on the list recall seeing at one-time in the PAST
that Hiroshi actually offered the WiFi Driver Software as open source?

I could be majorly wrong here but I recall doing a search and it
pulled up a his WiFi page indicating such but when I tried the links
they were broken...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung