Re: [NTLK] Newton dealers

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 18:21:51 EDT

> We would like to take the time to inform everyone of
> the positive and negative things of the Newton Dealers.

> G.E.M. Enterprises
> Great Company

Right.

> Great People

Right.

> Good products

Right.

> Fast Shipping

Right.

> but Expensive S&H Costs.

Wrong. Whenever I dealt with them, the cost of
shipping was very fair.

> MacEffects (Based on 3rd Party Quotes)
> Great products, Reasonable fees, average
> shipping, slow support response time,
> but friendly and personalized.

...and still owing Marco an eMate that has been paid for many months
ago.
Still ignoring all his and my attempts to resolve this issue. I usually
try to keep out of these things and keep my big mouth shut, but as
things
are I'd rather refrain from dealing with MacEffects and buy my stuff
from
GEM, J&K or Ferdi.

> J & K Sales Fair Priced items
> Great Products