Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Internal RAM

From: Daniel Padilla <dproldan_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 08:53:10 EDT

    In the documentation from Apple, it says that only Intel 28f016sa
compatible ICs can be used, the same flash ICs that are soldered to the
main board. The spaces left in the ROM board are smaller than these chips,
so, nope, it's not as easy as populating those spaces.
    I suppose those spaces are meant for the licensees to their REX
extensions using ROM ICs.

Daniel