[NTLK] Keepin' the green

From: NM. <outrun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 22:11:11 EDT

I don't use my Newton as much as I should, but I like to display my pride in
ways that I can.
On my non-Newton PDAs, I like to keep Apple stickers on them so folks don't
get the wrong idea, like I'm a windows-user or something. (I mentioned this
before.)

Well, my phone lets me display wallpaper, so I put this image on it:
http://homepage.mac.com/time_pilot/images/newt.jpg

Thanks to the person on this list who posted the address of their MP2100 web
server recently (a gentleman from France, I believe) I found this image on
his website and am currently using it. Apologies, but I thought it would be
okay under the circumstances! :^)

Sorry everyone, you may return to work now ...

_nickm