Re: [NTLK] Newtons and Palms together

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 16:49:59 EDT

Greetings,

I hate to be dense, but are you telling me that I can simply beam
from Palm to Newton or Newton to Palm using OBEX? Really?!?

On Apr 20, 2006, at 3:42 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:
> Eckhart Koppen also has a free implementation of OBEX that works well
> via IR and Bluetooth.
>
> Check here:
> http://www.40hz.org/
>
> Look for Neo and Nitro and Blunt (oh my!).

Wow, perhaps my wife and I could get our Newtons and Palms to share
information (just beam the appointments over). Does OBEX do
appointments?

Gotta look into this. Sorry for the public writing. I'll head to
Eckhart's site now.

Michael