[NTLK] Newton Lot

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 13:50:35 EDT

I don't know yet for sure, but I'm considering selling some of my Newton
collection pictured here:

<http://tinyurl.com/qf2sr>

as one lot. Everything in the photo would be included, but an eMate w/
expanded memory not pictured.

So, as a precursor to offering the lot here and/or on eBay I'm taking
NON-BINDING bids off list to get a feel for the current market. These
are 2100's and 2000's in good to mint condition, working, software,
keyboards, cables, dongles, original manuals, cases, memory and wireless
cards, stands, etc.

I don't have a written inventory yet, and may or may not actually get
around to this phase of offering the collection officially for bid, I
don't know yet.

I'll still keep one or two (not in the picture) of my 2100's for day to
day use, but everything in the photo would be included in the lot.

TIA, John