Re: [NTLK] Indiana Jones (Raiders of the lost Newton defect)

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 12:20:43 EDT

I cried...I laughed...it was a roller-coaster of emotions! I can't wait for the sequel...two thumbs way up!

  Thanks for an enjoyable read!
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your; Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

Frank Gruendel <newtontalk@pda-soft.de> wrote:
  Warning: This post is a little long. And occasionally a
bit technical. Then again, maybe the info is interesting for
you. I do think that even if it isn't, it might be nice to
read.

The following production has cost me one solid week's worth of nights...

##### Cast listing: #####

Frank Slightly dumb hobby service technician who earns
his living
by pretending that he is a programmer
Paul The incredible Guyot, technical adviser
Dale Mainboard provider
Andreas Mainboard provider
Martina Amazingly patient wife, who has every right to expect
other
activities at Easter

<snip>

"Dah-doo-weeeeeee da-da-da-doo-we dow!"

Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day