Re: [NTLK] Blunt and SysPatch 0.6b

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 13:02:18 EDT

Thank you Giulio!

I should have gone through the package freezing troubleshooting
process, but was more interested in getting the notes off my Newton
at the time than figuring out why it was rebooting.

Freezing SysPatch 0.6b solved the issue for me as well. Maybe this
weekend I'll play with the SysPatch options to see which might be
causing the reboot.

BlueTooth now feels as stable as WiFi for what I'm doing.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com