Re: [NTLK] State of the NewtSync

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 14:41:45 EDT

Hey everyone,
No worries about TCP/IP disappearing. As I mentioned in my last
email, it's still there, I just have no way of testing it right now.
So if you have a specific problem with TCP/IP connections, it
probably still exists.

I found another little bug in the Address Book plugin last night,
related to notes on name cards. Briefly, any note that NewtSync adds
to a name card on your Newton will display OK in the card file, but
you won't be able to edit it on the Newton. If you tap the note,
you'll get an error like "View missing viewClass". I've got this
fixed in my internal build, as far as I can tell.

More digging this weekend... There are still a few things I have to
figure out about the Address Book plugin before I move on to
calendars. (Kind of afraid of that.)

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/