Re: [NTLK] finding nicks softcharge problems

From: ryan schroder <ryanschroder_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 21:28:33 EDT

I have stuffit expander installed already. when I expand the file one file comes out of it what do I do with that? sorry about asking for a step by step process! how should I open the file after expanding packtype or is there supposed to be more coming out of the zip file? I really appreciate the help!
  Thank You
  Ryan
Marcus Hammerschmitt <Marcus.Hammerschmitt@t-online.de> wrote:
  At 00:22 14.04.2006, you wrote:
>Thank you, but when i open the sit files it is text document and a file with nothing in it or zip a file with with a bunch of letters and stuff , I'm using a PC and don't seem to have a clue. I'm sure this is something easy. Am i doing something wrong? or what do i need to do?

You will have to install Stuffit Expander:

http://www.stuffit.com/win/expander/index.html

Since you're on a PC, the sit file is of no use to you from now on,
so cling to the zip variety.

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html