[NTLK] KeySpan adapter conflict with 10.4.6?

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 14:30:30 EDT

Hi folks,
My KeySpan USA-28X TwinSerial adapter no longer seems to be
recognized by my Mac, and I'm wondering if it was the 10.4.6 update
that killed it.

I have 2.0 of their driver installed, but the KeySpan Serial
Assistant always reports that it doesn't see any serial devices.
I've tried plugging it into several different USB ports, to no avail.

It worked on this machine before, so I'm wondering if this is 10.4.6
related. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Steven